TD 138 Installation Options
Therm-O-Dor™ TD 138 offers a selection of customized options that will enable you to meet virtually any application requirement. For additional information on how Steel-Craft can meet your needs in commercial overhead doors, please contact our office.
Optional upgrades to components that are connected to the door face.
- Graduated end hinge - available in increased gauge.
- Track rollers - available in a variety of formats to meet your specifications.
- Low lift hardware
- Locks - 2 point interior, 2 point exterior.
- Lift handle - 3 options available.
- Vision lite windows - sealed glass: 23"x7"; 24"x12"; 34"x16"; consult your dealer on the wide variety of glass options.
- Exhaust ports - available in various sizes.
- Strutting - to increase wind load capacity.
- Specialty high moisture area conversions
Optional upgrades to components that are related to the door guide. All lifts are available in 2" or 3" track.
- High lift - track and hardware that causes the door to rise vertically some distance above the top of the door opening before it levels out into a horizontal position. Available to meet a variety of height specifications
- Vertical lift - track and hardware that causes the door to open vertically where no horizontal tracks are required. Available to meet all height specifications
- Low lift double track - low headroom accessories which enable a door system to operate in minimal headroom conditions. Available to meet a variety of low headroom specifications
- Full angle mount - available in Continuous and Reverse (1" overlap)
Optional upgrades to components that are related to the door lift
- Torsion spring assembly - extensive cycle options are available to meet all specifications
- Torsion shaft - available in 1" solid where 1" tube is specified
- End bracket - 2-bolt flange bearing, available in 1"